Sunday, June 15, 2008

FATHERS DAY 2008

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there and soon to be dads like me. In my mind I am sort of an "in between" dad. I have always tried to be a good step-father to Candice, Abby, and Austin, but I do understand that I can't replace their dad, nor do I want to try to. I am very happy that Abby & Austin got to spend Father's Day with their dad Tom and I am sure Candice is thinking about him from Japan. The kids have always treated me awesome and I love you guys very much!

I also want to give a special HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad, Lanny Keller, and Cathy's dad Ed Wells! Also my brother Mike Keller and brother-in-law Woody Wilson. They are all great dads that I look up to.

Since we don't actually have Emma yet, that also contributes to my "in between" status. I don't actually feel like a dad just yet, but that will change soon. Cathy made me this awesome little book that I want to share with you. The pics aren't great, but I hope you can read the captions. It is very sweet and I will always treasure it! Enjoy!












No comments: