Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We're doing fine!
















































Hello friends and family. Haven't blogged in a week, but just wanted to let everyone know things are going very well! Emma is doing just fine at her daycare and she know longer crys when I take her in the morning. Our good friends the Hobsons who live in Massachusetts are visiting this week. They surprised Emma with a beautiful "My Twin" doll that you can see in the pics. Emma absolutely loves her twin! We went to church with Abby and Kelly Sunday and they babysat for us so we could go to the movies. Emma has really warmed up to people in the past few weeks. Austin came home from OSU for a short visit on Sunday and Emma loves to play with him. Things are good at school and we both have very good classes. Our kids missed us while we were gone and it is great to get to work with them again. Tonight we had dinner with Brian and Jill at our favorite restaraunt Vivo! Italian. We are friends with the owners and Emma got to play with their 16 month old grand daughter Adrianna as well as her new friend Blythe who is adopted from China. I will spend my first days away from Emma as I am flying to Denver this weekend to snow ski and attend the OSU-Colorado football game. I am looking forward to it, but already thinking about how much I will miss her. I can't wait to get out of school each day so I can go pick her up! Hope everyone is well and here are some recent pictures. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

Love all the pics. Emma is such a cutie patootie! :)