Monday, June 22, 2009

First Official Father's Day

Emma's gift to me for my first Father's Day.

Going to church on Father's Day.

Hmmm?

Our friends Mark and Teresa Landrith.

Emma took this picture.

Emma and Hailey Landrith.
Last year on this blog I said I felt like I was kind of an "in between dad". We were matched with Emma and had her pictures, we just didn't have her. That combined with the fact that I have been a step-father for awhile is how I determined my "in between" status. This year I go the full fledged Father's Day treatment! Cards, gifts, and dinner. It was great to get to spend time with Cathy, Emma, Abby, Kelly, and Austin. I love my frame Emma made me and also the clothes I received. I will always remember this very special Father's Day! Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

J and J said...

Happy Fathers Day Thomas!

Hank said...

Hope your day with Emma was as special as ours!