Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spring becomes Summer.....










One day it was spring, and the next day it was summer! I swear only in Oklahoma does it go from a comfortable 75-80 degrees to 95 in one day, and stay that way

for the next four months! I really should move to Alaska in the summer as I can't stand heat! Okay, enough rant. School is out. I just completed my 22nd year, Cathy her 24th year. I have been working like crazy on our commercial pool business. Emma is enjoying the summer with swimming, playing at the neighborhood park, and hanging out with her frtiends at Ms. Rhonda's daycare. She can't wait to start Pre-K in August at James Dennis Elementary school. We are leaving for a trip to Germany on the 20th to visit my Uncle and Aunt. I am excited to be able to show Cathy and Emma my hometown of Augsburg. At least I'll get some cooler weather there!

1 comment:

Shannan Martin said...

Oh, what a beauty!! I'm a total sucker for almond eyes. :) I loved your sweet comments today. I didn't realize Vietnam was open for adoptions? That's awesome!