Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I-600 APPLICATION RECEIVED!!!


This morning we received an e-mail from USCIS in Ho Chi Minh City notifying us that our I-600 application (a very important step) has been received! Now the embassy staff will investigate Emma's case to verify that she is indeed an orphan. The time frame they give is 60 days, however it seems in most Holt adoptions it is around 45 days! That means we could possible be cleared for travel in early September! We are still waiting on Emma's dossier to be approved and should have word anyday! Looks like our goal of September travel is still most likely! Keep us in your prayers! Thanks!

1 comment:

Jessica Alvarez said...

Congratulations! I'm hoping for speedy processing of all our I600s and child dossiers. I'd love it for all of us to be in Vietnam come September!