Thursday, July 31, 2008

VERY NICE......

Okay Hank, I stole the thumbs up picture idea from ya! Sorry pal......
Anyway, some great news today! Our Child Dossier was approved by the MOJ! Now Holt will appear on our behalf, sign the committment papers, and then we will get approval from the People's Committee. These two steps usually take a month. If all goes well, we will get travel approval about the first of September and travel later in the month. At the same time, we are waiting for I-600 approval from the USCIS. That can take up to 60 working days (it was submitted July 14th), but it seems like for most Holt families, it is 30-45 days. That would put our I-600 approval between August 22 and September 16. Hopefully it will all come together in August and We'll have Emma Reese home by October! Thanks for all your prayers and support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Seems like everything is falling into place now! Get ready Emma...Mommy and Daddy are coming!

Jackie in NJ

Hank said...

Hey immitation is the BEST form of flattery! LOL!! VERY EXCITED for you! We are thrilled!!! Wishing though we could travel with you!!!

Stevens Family said...

Such wonderful news. This is a big step; so glad you're through it. Now, come on I-600 approval and TA!!

Jessica Alvarez said...

Congratulations! I hope we all get PC approval, and I600 approval ASAP!