Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Trip To New England...

Sledding at the Dudley Golf Course.

I have this flying thing down!

First trip to McDonalds.


Building a make shift snow man with Sydney and Brady,



Sydney and Emma,




Bedtime stories.


Mmm, I like Jill's sugar cookies.


Tubing in the snow with Daddy.


Brady and Brian

Ooh Mommy, that was fun!


We didn't dress like this in Vietnam.

Sydney and Emma
A winter wonderland! That's how we would describe our MLK weekend trip to Massachusetts to visit our good friends Brian, Jill, Sydney, and Brady Hobson. This was Emma's first experience with snow, and there was plenty of it to see. It snowed 12 inches Sunday morning on top of what they already had and it made for some great sledding. Last week I had thrown out my back taking down Christmas decorations. I was walking around crooked and Cathy said my spine looked like an "S". Saturday Jill, who is a physical therapist, gave me some treatment and WOW, what a difference! By Sunday my back was almost back to normal! We had a great time just hanging out with the Hobsons. Emma really enjoyed playing with Sydney and Brady. We had some great Italian fare at a neighborhood Italian place in Worcester and Jill cooked of several wonderful dishes as well. We want to thank the Hobsons for having us and really appreciate their overwhelming hospitality. We also want to give Abby a big Thank You for taking care of our dogs while we were gone. Brian & Jill, we look forward to seeing you guys again this summer!
Here are some recent videos


No comments: