Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Days, Sunglasses, and Potty Chair...

Snow and ice in OKC.

Chillin with my Asian baby.

I can do it myself now Mom.

What are you looking at mom & dad?

I love my Uggs too Sophie!

Just take the picture dad.

A cold winters day on Kimberlyn Rd.

Yaay, no school today!

Can I be a like the teenage boys and sag my pants too?
Sounds like a strange combination huh? Well we have been snowed, or better yet "iced" in for three days, and all of a sudden our little darling has taken an interest in two things, sunglasses and the potty chair (and sometimes both at the same time). School has been canceled the past three days due to icy roads. Yes you people from up North laugh, but Oklahoman's have no clue how to handle winter weather. If we get more than a few flakes, the whole state shuts down! However Emma has kept us quite entertained the past few days. She has developed quite a personality. Yesterday Emma and I ventured out so mom could get some school work done. She has become quite taken with Wal-Mart and repeats "Wuh Mar" whenever she thinks we might be heading that way. So anyway yesterday Emma and I spent some father-daughter time at both "Wuh Mar" and Quail Springs Mall. She loves the play area at the mall and has become quite brave when it comes to climbing on the giant butterfly, toadstool, and boat. Today we took her to Ms. Rhonda's Daycare and she seemed excited to be back at "school"!

3 comments:

Stevens Family said...

LOL!! Love the sunglasses on the potty chair look! Autumn has the same potty chair :)

J and J said...

Such a cutie! Love her rockin the shades:)
I just saw the countdown to Hawaii...have any room in your suitcase. I bet you guys can't wait for some warm sunshine. Emma will be ready to sport her shades in Hawaii!

mommabelz said...

Sophie has the same asian doll! And I wish Sophie would brush her teeth... she hates it! Emma is just a precious as can be! And Hawaii... jealous!