Monday, September 22, 2008

More First Day Pics





























We have already learned alot about this little one in just the first day. She is very sweet, and very curious. She talks non stop. She LOVES to take a bath and she LOVES to play!! If your wondering why I am not in any of the pictures, it's because she's a little leary of big, bald headed white guys. But that's okay. She has already warmed up to me a little this evening. She and Cathy and really bonding. To our families, guys she in more beautiful and wonderful than you can imagine. Sometimes I say Lord, I don't deserve this blessing. But obviously he says we do. Candice, Abby, and Austin, you will fall in love with your sister. I have to go and entertain her so Cathy can pack. We leave for Hanoi in the morning. We'll post again as soon as we get settled there.

8 comments:

Hank said...

Holy Smokes!! You update more than Fox News!! LOL Glad to see things are going well! Blue skies to Ha Noi!!!!

mommabelz said...

OH MY GOD! SHE IS TO PERFECT. I CAN'T BELIVE IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is soooo exciting!! I am so happy for you guys - you all look so very happy!! I can't wait to meet her, she is beautiful!

David and Shelly Cline said...

She is spectacular!!!! You will hear so often, "Lucky little girl" However, we know the truth and know that you and Thomas are lucky! enjoy your blessing.

ek and kids said...

Tom and Cathy,
She is beautiful. I can not believe how much she has changed in the last seven months. She went from a baby to an adorable toddler. It is an awesome feeling to be blessed of the Lord in this way!
Kim Crawford
Mom to Evan from BD

maxhelcal said...

Congratulations! So happy to see it finally happening. Your daughter is beautiful!

~Michelle

Stevens Family said...

She is just such a little sweetie pie! So glad you're already bonding well. We stayed at the Rex and I remember that crazy deep tub, LOL :)

Happy travels to Hanoi and can't wait to see more pics!! Congratulations again you guys. She is just precious!

Max and Anne-Marie said...

What a beauty! You must be soaring! I'm reliving my experience with Nicholas as I read your blog and see your pictures. How very exciting! PTL!

Anne-Marie